Making the Right Choices: Lifestyle Factors that Influence Healthy Teeth
Take care of your Teeth and Gums:
1) Don’t go to bed without brushing your teeth.
2) Replace toothbrush every two to three months and use one with soft bristles instead of hard.
3) Treat flossing as important as brushing.
4) Don’t neglect your tongue- Plaque can also build up on your tongue. Not only can this lead to bad mouth odor, but it can lead to other oral health problems.
5) Drink more water-Water continues to be the best beverage for your overall health, including oral health.
6) Limit sugary and acidic foods.
7) Eliminate all unhealthy habits including cigarette smoking.
8) Schedule an appointment with the dentist biannually for professional cleaning and regular check-ups or maintenance.
To learn more of oral probiotics, click here.